Monday 13 June 2011

I'm a published writer thanks to Amazon KIndle

At last. I got my email from Amazon Kindle direct publishing: 


Hello,
The book(s) you recently submitted to KDP has been published to the Kindle Store and should already be available for readers to purchase.
 
Doesn't if feel great. I no longer need to send manuscripts to people who don't give a flying fig about you or your manuscript that you sweated blood on. No need to wait for the reply via your SAE or e mail addy that's never going to come because you aren't a big time author, and they don't have the time or the good manners to follow their own guidelines that you followed to the letter. I would like to say to those people of Black static press, and a few others: Go take a flying **** because I don't need you any more. Don't bother doing anything with my manuscript that you have sat on for the last eighteen months because it is now on the Amazon Kindle site and I've had a sale already.That's one more sale than I am ever going to make waiting for you to get your fat asses into gear and do something with my future. 
It feels bloody great. Thank you very much, Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment